Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations passed by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks towards a companies offering LLP Incorproation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is unquestionably a better idea to lease a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to make the company. Give your names priority according to selecting. The registration entity will provide you the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain no less than two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, however apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and get them stamped with the appropriate stamp duty. These people signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company registration.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost much of cash and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience with doing such tasks, and the’ve the right teams to complete each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser hard work. Look around you and look for a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.