Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some for the reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully it will give you something to look at.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good an inspiration you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Listed below are some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full-line of services not looking to add much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting corporation first to observe their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the highest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother for you to trace you on paper.)
6. Contain too many similar services that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea draws a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Income sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort because of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and they don’t want to see if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn’t compared to what is on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea very nicely and don’t have a clue who your competition is in the industry.
12. You sent a product that is strictly like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps is on the downswing compared to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to the Inventor inventions contacting the company about their idea. This happens a significant. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are typically negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to see if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the company concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and have a significant connected with hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, whenever they perform quick search on your patent they noticed that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You have a patent, and it was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent my idea is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t from outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but websites explain they don’t really look away from company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided to the line for new inventions the year or go with the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Really don’t consider items with a sales history they can review nicely item never been in production or sold stores or online. So they do n’t want to consider the risk of being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are only a few for this reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to do your research and understand your market, your invest that market and seek information part things yourself as marketable as it can.